2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do I disable alarm??? Is there somewhere magic button like audi have? If I lock my Honda manually alarm set its self on after few seconds. I just want to be able lock the car without alarm. Is that possible???

·
...............Daedalus
3,687 Posts
I think there's something about this in the wiki, or at least on the forum somewhere.

If I recall correctly, if you lock the car using the locking tab on the driver's door card then close the door, the alarm won't arm.

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

Reactions: branik11

·
Premium Member
4,106 Posts
Correct for a Civic - worth a try on your CR-V :)

Reactions: branik11

·
Premium Member
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes snowboundzero need to lock a dog. Every time I lock the car alarm goes off.if i do it manually after few seconds alarm goes on and then off. Don't want to take fuse out. is there another way how to disable alarm???

·
Registered
47 Posts
If I remember correctly, you keep the external driver's door handle pulled out and then engage the door lock tab, then shut the door to activate the central locking whilst disarming the alarm....

·
Premium Member
990 Posts
When I had my focus st225 the Key was great once for lock press 2 for lock and immobilise and 3 for lock immobilise but interiour immobiliser of. Honda should maybe give it a try. ;) maybe the new civic eh?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.