2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,
I'm planning on getting a set of 4point Takata harnesses, and was wondering, what can I do to turn off the seatbelt sensor, so it doesn't beep when I don't have the regular seatbelt in?

·
The Talented Mr. Robbieee
3,295 Posts
Buckle up tho, saves lifes!

·
TYPE R GT (R-15016)
2,224 Posts
Leave well alone or your insurance will be void !!

·
Premium Member
12,496 Posts
Disabling the beeper is not about failing to wear your seat belt, it's about disabling the beeper!

Rich 11, if the beeper circuit failed of its own accord, would the insurance be invalid?

·
Registered
203 Posts
Disabling the beeper is not about failing to wear your seat belt, it's about disabling the beeper!

Rich 11, if the beeper circuit failed of its own accord, would the insurance be invalid?

Sorry if my post came across as i was implying drivers would fail to wear their belts

·
Registered
47 Posts
your all missing the point here, if he gets a 4 point seatbelt it clips together at the chest (think touring car type seat belt) so the seat belt bleep would continuously go off as the standard buckle is not being used and in fact would probably have been removed.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
your all missing the point here, if he gets a 4 point seatbelt it clips together at the chest (think touring car type seat belt) so the seat belt bleep would continuously go off as the standard buckle is not being used and in fact would probably have been removed.
Precisely. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts