2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got My HKS RSK and wanted the TDI Heatshield to go with it, and i have just been told they have no stock for few months as too busy on customer cars and porject. Very Very Disappointed !!!:(

·
Premium Member
2,157 Posts
I got My HKS RSK and wanted the TDI Heatshield to go with it, and i have just been told they have no stock for few months as too busy on customer cars and porject. Very Very Disappointed !!!:(
Think about it.... Spend time on something that will earn ££ or spend time on something that will earn £££££££££££££££££££££££

They are a business after all ...

·
Premium Member
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Think about it.... Spend time on something that will earn ££ or spend time on something that will earn £££££££££££££££££££££££

They are a business after all ...
This is very true, same everywhere really!! but at least they do well, will keep contact them every month and see if there is any available

·
Premium Member
2,157 Posts
This is very true, same everywhere really!! but at least they do well, will keep contact them every month and see if there is any available
TBH .. Do you really think that will really help with the performance of the car?

I think you should go for a closed airbox within the engine bay.. or a filter near the fog light away from the engine ... instead of placing it right next to the exhaust manifold.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts