2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wish to wire some very bright flashing white leds into my footwells.,what sort of led's would I need?

I also want a siren to play a melody of my choice at the same time the lights are activated.

I need advice on wiring it all up, correct fusea and amp cables etc. cheers

·
Bantersaurus Rex
1,567 Posts

Only kidding mate, I do have to ask why though?
You making yourself a party civic? Or will we see this on Crimewatch...

·
Bantersaurus Rex
1,567 Posts
PS Many many ways to do this depends on how fast you want them to flash? What sort of Siren etc... I think more details may help :)

·
Bantersaurus Rex
1,567 Posts
Would need separate outputs for lights and siren controlled by same switch. It depends on what options you can highlight... I could have drawn you a pcb design that would do it all but it would be old school electronics 555 a-stable chips etc there is probably an easily programmable plc that would do it or even some form of pulse generator wired with you taking a parallel feed for the siren... There are lots of little sirens with programmed songs in... Again depends what you want...?

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

Reactions: crowmar kirkliss

·
Bantersaurus Rex
1,567 Posts
Ps there are probably a Million better ways to do this but my electronics is a touch dated...

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

·
Bantersaurus Rex
1,567 Posts
Easy peasy on reflection mate... I was tired last night and massively overcomplicated things in my head!!!

Take a 12v Feed
eBay 12v LED Strobe (find which one you want)
eBay 12v Siren
Wire them up to come on with the same switch... job done!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.