2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening all i fitted some led number plate lights on saturday, they worked fine with no errors, after doing this i thought id disconnect the battery to clear a 'check system' light i sometimes get on start up, i left it disconnected for 15 minutes then reconnected, the warning still comes on but its something i can live with, and sort out in the near future,
My main issue now is my wife has just come back from collecting our daughter, and has mentioned that when she put the lights on all the dashboard goes dim and is unreadable, so firstly i thought it was the number plate lights that had caused the issue so i replaced them back to normal standard ones, but the dashboard lights still go really dim when you put the lights on, ive rechecked the battery connections and they are fine,
cant understand why disconnecting a battery for 15 minutes could cause this issue,
any advise would be great
Neil:frown2:

·
Unofficial Trader
1,295 Posts

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
Lol, school boy error :) I had the exact same issue shortly after getting my fk3, spent 2 hours researching online then my 4 year old came and fiddled with the brightness switch, fixed it in seconds!!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts