2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From http://www.johnpeasehonda.blogspot.com/

A big Hello and Warm Welcome to everybody over at Civinfo and thank you for looking at the site.

Just to let you all know that every forum member recieves 15% Discount on all Parts and Service related items. As well as this we offer you a source of information or even a shoulder to cry on, if we can help we will.

You also recieve discounts on Accessories, as I have stated before, we are not the largest nor the longest serving, but we sure are the best people to deal with. You will get a one to one service from us, if we dont know the answer we will tell you and not keep you hanging on.

Also if you refer a New Vehicle Sale to us and It completes you will recieve £50.00 for your troubles.

Got a written quote for a New Vehicle? Show us and we will also try to beat it.

You can see our site at: http://www.johnpease-honda.co.uk/

·
Premium Member
587 Posts
That's very kind of them......makes small upgrades all the easier to afford......well done those people. :D :D

Now get to work sorting us a proper solution for iPods!!!! :lol: :lol: :p

·
Premium Member
3,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will keep working on other little perks of being a Civinfo member.

Watch this space! :)

·
Premium Member
3,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Honda100 said:
That is really good.
Do they do mail order?
If so, for a decent price, it might help those of us up North.
I would think so, to be honest. The accessories have to be sent to the dealer, so maybe they can get them sent direct. I'll speak to my contact there and get back to you all.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hmm...

I'm down in Kent in September, perhaps I should call in on the way back and get me those Co-Ax speakers I've been considering...

·
Premium Member
3,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
StGeli said:
Hmm...

I'm down in Kent in September, perhaps I should call in on the way back and get me those Co-Ax speakers I've been considering...
I'll see what I can find out abotu mail order. They'd do it at cost I am sure.

·
Registered
230 Posts
i just rang them about ordering and fitting the image pack. one man from the sales team said he could only offer a 10% discount not 15%...

·
Premium Member
3,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nick said:
i just rang them about ordering and fitting the image pack. one man from the sales team said he could only offer a 10% discount not 15%...
Might need to speak to the main man there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts