2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
TDi North have teamed up with Hondas-on-Track to offer Honda owners special deals and discounts to their members ranging from services, parts and dyno tuning.

These special offers are only available through Hondas-on-Track.

Hondas On Track

Login

This is what I have written on the HOT forum and what "Members" can receive:

At TDi North we are a bunch of enthusiasts that love our cars and what we do. Anyone that knows us will already know how much emphasis is put into trackdays, track and drag racing with what we do and that is exactly why we fully endorse what Hondas-on-Track are all about.

To show our commitment to help get people on-track and enjoy what their cars were really made for in this stiff economic climate we are pleased to be able to offer the following deals for Hondas-on-Track members:

• 10% off servicing costs
• 10% off re-mapping
• 10% off Mugen parts ordered until end of February 2011 (5% any other time)
• 5% off HKS parts
• 5% off Toda parts

If you are interested in any of these offers or anything else we can do please give me a call on 0800 0196066 or email direct at [email protected]

Membership is £25 per year or £50 for 3 years. Discounts also available from other tuners and suppliers and details will be posted in their sections on the HOT website.
Payment can be made through the HOT shop.

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
Do we get cool stickers or do they cost on-top of membership fee?
Nevermind just checked the shop :D

How often are overseas meets,if any?

·
Premium Member
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You get the membership card and cool gift for starters then any discounts offered from any of the traders. Trackdays set up at pretty regular intervals plus we are setting up other trackdays. Some past ones have included the ring and Spa but at the moment the closest one for you.............. is Brands! :lol:

·
aka Colin
10,853 Posts
all signed up, off to Spa with the guys in april, there a great bunch, very enthuastic about there cars, and the track days are a fantastic way to see how good the Type R is.
ps. whats the free gift...lol...its not a supercharger, is it?

·
Premium Member
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:lol: it in hundreds of bits on the workshop floor at the moment so maybe it is....... In very small pieces!

·
Premium Member
6,644 Posts
This apply to TDI south? So if i apply for membership would i be able to get discount for monday or do i have to wait for a members card or something?

·
Premium Member
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Mark will be running some sort of discounts along with other suppliers like ABP, Buddyclub, CPL and its all once you have the membership card sorted so something worthwhile having even if you never intend to come to us. :cool:

·
Premium Member
6,644 Posts
Mark will be running some sort of discounts along with other suppliers like ABP, Buddyclub, CPL and its all once you have the membership card sorted so something worthwhile having even if you never intend to come to us. :cool:
thanks buddy

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.