2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Ex-Pat Geordie!
2,256 Posts
Just fitted a set of pagid pads to the 9th Gen they have a very nice feel under pedal no squealing and dust is very minimal, compared to cheaper sets I’ve fitted previously.
Eurocarparts are doing a full set of Pagid front and rear Discs with pads for £187.16 if you use the code MID40 at the checkout. Don't know if that's good or bad.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think the backs on mine are pagid but the fronts are some cheap ***** that seem to enjoy squealing like pigs in a field with David Cameron.

·
Super Moderator
2,055 Posts
it all depends on driving style and types of roads
we have big hills wghere i live so grooved/vented discs do have some benifit over standard type

but you can have similar effect buy fitting decent quality pads

·
Super Moderator
2,055 Posts

·
Ex-Pat Geordie!
2,256 Posts
I paid £70 for pagid Pads all round , unsure on discs but I’d probably just fit cheap discs for road use
For the last couple of year with the 8G I fitted cheap and it seemed to go through a set of rears every year? odd that it's normally the front that go first. Must have had binding calipers or something. Plus when I eventually started using cheap pads as the car wasn't worth much, the amount of black crap that stuck to the alloys was horrendous.

·
Registered
177 Posts
I need to get some pads. Anyone know which the oem ones are. I want to avoid them due to the squealing they make.
Eurocarparts have pagoda front and rear but only brembo at the front. Very similarly priced.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Does anybody know who makes the honda pads? I know when I did my brake pads on my 2012 honda they had a popular pad manufactures name on them, but have forgotten which it was.
Can get honda OEM for my 2015 tourer SR for a staggering £95 front and rear, I do find the OEM pads create a lot of dust quickly and make my black alloys look horrid.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts