·
Premium Member
3,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
EDIT: this was a post stopping discussion about the other blog site

·
Premium Member
12,492 Posts
OK folks, just a quick word on this. We are being challenged by a third party that users may be being fooled into thinking that they are on another website, and not CivInfo.

Until this challenge dies down (and I give it 24 hours max), we have decided not to talk about any other Honda based site.

Please feel free to talk about anything else though!

Also, it would be nice if you could post below which website it is you think you are on now.

So if you think you are now posting on the bbc website, write "I think I am on the bbc website".

Ta,

Pottsy

·
Registered
211 Posts
Is this like one of those competitions on the back of cereal boxes where you have to write things like.......

When I've got a problem with my honda,

I don't just sit there and ponder.

I know where I get the best Civic info from,

www.civinfo.com!!

Whats my prize???

J :lol:

·
Premium Member
785 Posts
LOL good one!

Doh, my wife has a Citroen and I thought I'd been talking about Citroens all this time on here (CIVINFO.COM), you see it begins with the letter "C", what a stupid mistake I've made, how could I possibly be so stupid to come to CIVINFO.COM especially as CIVINFO is plastered all over my web browser...

·
Premium Member
12,492 Posts
Thanks everyone - every reply is useful. I've been told that I'm facing legal action including damages, so each post acts as proof that I'm not "passing off".

·
Premium Member
3,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
As a user of civinfo.com, funnily enough, I think I am on civinfo.com.

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
i am on civinfo.com....that's what my browser address line says... and that's where i want to be too.

·
Premium Member
3,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Same threat to me as well, as a mere user of the site.

I'll let you all make your own minds up!

Which reminds me, I really should catch up with Steve Oliver, now I have my new car and thank him and let him know how I am getting on these days.

·
Registered
230 Posts
i signed up to CivInfo so i think im now posting on CivInfo, oh yeh i am on the CivInfo site now too and so are you.

·
Galaxy class starship
1,053 Posts
I signed up for an account on www.civinfo.com

It's a great site. The best of its kind without a doubt.

I highly recommend it to everyone else.

·
您看了
456 Posts
I'm on www.twinfarmgirlcousins.com am I not? :lol: :lol: :lol:

www.Civinfo.com obviously (The frikin site header is big enough)

Why don't you (when the dust dies down) put up a nice thread telling all the Civinfo members that there is this super (legal action) alternative we could try and not to confuse the two sites.........

........then we can cancel our memberships of said site as frankly I have no wish to be associated with such a place. The internet is massive, there is only 1 site called www.Civinfo.com . I'm a member of loads of car forums and some are quite similar, but I have found no honda websites in any way similar to this one.

Please PM me the web address as I wish to judge for myself how similar the 2 sites are.

·
Explosive Mind Unleashed
549 Posts
Umm this is tough one...........you telling me I've been posting on the wrong site for the last week.....RUBBISH

THIS IS CIVINFO.COM

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.