2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a minor irritation. The inverted mode's text is pretty difficult to read. It's because the text is white, the text's outline a lighter grey, and all this is against a darker grey background. It makes the text look like it's blurred. Instead, the text should be white but its outline black.

Is there any way to change the font's colors? Is this perhaps fixed in a later software update?

·
Registered
336 Posts
You can select lots of different colour settings for the Daytime and Nightime Sat Nav screen, just read the manual, all is explained.

There are 4 sets of colours for each, including Red (which I presume is the default in the Type R)

Ian

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
You can choose the colour scheme but not the individual colours which make up each scheme. For instance, I would like to use the blue scheme at night, but find the red used for "A" roads doesn't stand out enough. This red can be changed via the diagnostic screens but unfortunately cannot be saved.

Without a software change, the only possibility for changing individual map or font colours that I can think of is to locate the colour palettes on the dvd, work out which colour is which, and manually hack it. Not easy at all.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts