2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So what do you all think? I have the 1.8 i-Vtec Sport in Nighthawk Black (very nice :wink: ). Has anyone had any ladies checking out your new motor?
Its hard to tell, do people look because its a very cool car (because it is), or because they haven’t seen one before and they are thinking, what the hell is that?

Do chick’s dig the new civic? :?: :?: :evil:

·
Smell My Cheese!
1,888 Posts
The chicks dig it, don't be under any illusion, just be careful. The day I collected mine I was talking to friends outside Tescos and a couple of fetching ladies were admiring the car, I shouted over, asked if they would like a closer look and unlocked the car, they seemed quite keen, until my wife smacked me on the arm. :shock:

·
Premium Member
375 Posts
I had 4 "Vicky Pollards" looking at the car the other month or was it just to see what they could rob off it.......?

·
Registered
975 Posts
being 17 i can definatley say they do

·
Registered
273 Posts
of course they do... very much. Keep them at bay if you don't want to re-programme everything on the dashboard :roll: . The civic's clever designed dashboard is so inviting to fiddle / play with :wink:

·
Registered
214 Posts
Jazz said:
of course they do... very much. Keep them at bay if you don't want to re-programme everything on the dashboard :roll: . The civic's clever designed dashboard is so inviting to fiddle / play with :wink:
inviting to fiddle? rather bizarre :shock:

·
Registered
273 Posts
Now now.... i meant the radio and gadgets in the car..... :oops: Alway read you your own post before posting .. :oops:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts