2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think there must be a flying Elephant in Berkshire judging by the huge lump of sh1t that was on my car today! Had to get the bucket out and clean her down

·
Kids use a lot of space
806 Posts
Good comment, I've noticed the 'droppings' seem to be larger these days. And of course only when the car is nice and clean

·
Premium Member
7,762 Posts
Does anyone remember the Ford KA advert that never got officially aired?

The one where the car strikes back at the bird... :lol:

At least with bird sh1te you can clean it off easily - tree sap is a different matter :(

If you're quick enough, you can get bird stuff off with water and a wipe - pays to keep an old squeezy bottle* of water and a sponge in the boot :)

* like the ones that multisurface cleaner comes in, with a pump trigger :)

·
12th June 2006 1.8EX
1,119 Posts
I think there must be a flying Elephant in Berkshire judging by the huge lump of sh1t that was on my car today! Had to get the bucket out and clean her down
I wonder, do you move the sh1t from the car or the car from the sh1t [smilie=cheeky-grin:

·
Premium Member
417 Posts
Good comment, I've noticed the 'droppings' seem to be larger these days. And of course only when the car is nice and clean
its the naturalist feeding the birds chocolate peanuts and ribena so that they have large bowel movements to get their own back on the polluting car population

1 - 10 of 10 Posts