2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Sponsor
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do-Luck Power filters now avaliable for the FN2:cool:

Sumo bring you the Do-Luck Power Filter at just £29.50+vat and FREE UK Postage to Civinfo Members!

Do-Luck panel filters are made using a two layer foam make up. For starters Do-Luck were able to use a profiled foam on the intake side to increase surface area while not restricting the air flow, the clean side then utilises a much finer foam to provide excellent filtration and safeguard the engine, finally the filter is very lightly oiled. The fully reticulated foam Do-Luck use in the filter has a much higher dust capacity than that of a cotton gauze or paper element, in some cases up to 2 x as much. This enables the filter to be left much longer between service intervals before it will need cleaning.

In an independent ‘shoutout’ between 7 panel air filters, Do-Luck out-performed all of the competition!

As featured in Japanese Performance the independant test which was conducted at Scooby Clinic, using their Dyno Dynamics rolling road, air intake temperature remained the same (16-17°C) and two power tests per filter were taken
All filters were tested all of the performance panel filters on a 54-plate Impreza WRX STi 2.0-litre, which was originally fitted with a standard panel filter. The standard panel filter was in reasonable condition, showing dirt on roughly half the face of the paper pleats.

Filters tested were:
K&N
ITG
Pipercross
Green
Cosworth
Do Luck

The results? The pre-oiled Do-Luck foam filter
Gave a max BHP of: 297.7 (12.9 BHP extra over the stock filter). Its nearest competition was K&N which gave 10.4 bhp more...

I have supplied a number of these to various customers for the FN2 and have had nothing but praise for them :D Also avaliable for the EP3!!
Any questions or Overseas postage rates please ask!!

·
Sponsor
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Come on people ..These little babies are epic if its a panel filter that you're after!! ANNNNNNNNND as I'm feeling generous..you can purchase one of these including vat and UK delivery for £28.50 ALL IN!!! :) :) :) I will offer this price until the end of April so PM me , email me or call me to bag yours!;)

·
Premium Member
215 Posts
If you could get these in for the 2.2 I would be very interested indeed :)

·
Sponsor
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
New additional to the Do Luck Power filters..2.2 CDTi :)

Do-Luck Power filters now avaliable for 2.2 CDTi !! Previously only avaliable for the FN2..the range has expanded to accomodate this app by popular demand!!

Sumo bring you the Do-Luck Power Filter at just £29.50+vat and FREE UK Postage to Civinfo Members!

Do-Luck panel filters are made using a two layer foam make up. For starters Do-Luck were able to use a profiled foam on the intake side to increase surface area while not restricting the air flow, the clean side then utilises a much finer foam to provide excellent filtration and safeguard the engine, finally the filter is very lightly oiled. The fully reticulated foam Do-Luck use in the filter has a much higher dust capacity than that of a cotton gauze or paper element, in some cases up to 2 x as much. This enables the filter to be left much longer between service intervals before it will need cleaning.

In an independent ‘shoutout’ between 7 panel air filters, Do-Luck out-performed all of the competition!

As featured in Japanese Performance the independant test which was conducted at Scooby Clinic, using their Dyno Dynamics rolling road, air intake temperature remained the same (16-17°C) and two power tests per filter were taken
All filters were tested all of the performance panel filters on a 54-plate Impreza WRX STi 2.0-litre, which was originally fitted with a standard panel filter. The standard panel filter was in reasonable condition, showing dirt on roughly half the face of the paper pleats.

Filters tested were:
K&N
ITG
Pipercross
Green
Cosworth
Do Luck

The results? The pre-oiled Do-Luck foam filter
Gave a max BHP of: 297.7 (12.9 BHP extra over the stock filter). Its nearest competition was K&N which gave 10.4 bhp more...

I have supplied a number of these to various customers for the FN2 and have had nothing but praise for them :-D Also avaliable for the EP3!!
Any questions or Overseas postage rates please ask

·
Premium Member
1,021 Posts
Dont suppose you can still do this price for the filter?

·
Premium Member
472 Posts
How much for postage to guernsey, channel islands

Also how much for the filter as we don't pay vat??

1 - 20 of 27 Posts