2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 190 Posts

·
Sponsor
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do-Luck Powerline Brake Hose Kits £100+vat

Do-Luck Power Line Brake Hose kit for the FN2 :cool: Avaliable exclusively from Sumo Power the Do-Luck's are a 6 line kit and come with all fittings and blocks as you can see from the piccie!

£100+vat !! UK DELIVERED

Usually ONLY supplied in Do-Luck signature PURPLE I have just received a custom made set for my own car in RED to match my Milano..and they are epic!!

They are more than happy to do a limited number of custom colours for Civinfo Members as well as the traditional purple which is good news!!

These braided brake lines come with high quality stainless steel fittings and are guaranteed for the life of your vehicle! Each set comes with 6 lines, fittings and blocks so you have all you need!

To order..Call me on 01797 228934 OR PM me - Cazza :cool::cool::cool::cool:

*** FREE UK DELIVERY / OVERSEAS POSTAGE - PM ME :D***

Please bear in mind that these will be custom made to your colour preference so delivery may take up to a week if I dont have them on the shelf already!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
435 Posts
I would like a set, can't decide what colour for my Milano, red/black, I will call you this afternoon with payment details.:)

·
The Guru
4,207 Posts

·
The Guru
4,207 Posts
Wow!! I'll ask - I know they deffo do standard colours (i.e Red, Blue, Black, Silver) - Leave it with me and I'll see if they have a close match :)

This message will self destruct in 5 seconds :popcorn:

·
Sponsor
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Lol!! They have nothing close to match it to I'm afraid , hows about black and we can all visualise the perfect colour match?!!! I am just putting another order in today so If you want any ..shout!:D

This message will self destruct in 5 seconds :popcorn:

·
Type S GT Driver, LOVE IT
384 Posts
Do these fit a 2.2 type s? I'm looking at upgrading my brakes over next few months so will be needing a set in red. If it will fit then I will get back to you soon! Thanks. Ed

·
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
2,653 Posts
Yes they will fit.

The diesel has the same brakes, bar calipers and discs which are bigger.

Lines will be a straight swap

1 - 20 of 190 Posts