Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Sponsor
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DO-LUCK POWERLINE BRAKE HOSE KIT

Just a little reminder that we can supply the Do-Luck Powerlines for the Civic :) A fair few of you already have these bad boys fitted but just incase anyone new to the forum fancies some then you'll be in good company!!

For the princely sum of £100+vat you will receive a 6 Line Kit which includes fittings and distribution blocks and if the price doesnt bowl you over..I can supply them in custom colours to match your ride!!

I have RED to match my milano as per the pic below but I can also supply them in the following ;-

* BLACK
*YELLOW
*PURPLE
*RED
*BLUE
*GREEN
*WHITE

Please note - Custom colours can take approx 1 week from date of ordering but I have regular shipments so sometimes sooner :) I have Black on the shelf at the moment :)

These come with full stainless steel hardware and are guaranteed for the lifetime of your vehicle.. Get a more confident and reassured feel to your brake pedal - These really are worth every penny!

FITS THE FN AND THE FK'S WITH NO ISSUES :)

01797 228934 to order
PM or drop me a paypal payment direct to [email protected] - dont forget to include your address and colour preference.
UK Signed for Postage £3
Overseas Signed for Postage £12

I can also supply MOTUL RBF600 @ £13 per 500mls ..You'll need 2 for a complete reflush :)

CaZzA!!!!!!! xxxx

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,643 Posts
Hi

Stupid question but do these come with instructions for the distribution blocks or is it pretty self explained when replacing the oem lines? Looking to order a set so will probably call tomorrow!

·
Sponsor
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No issues at all ,they will fit perfectly :) Also we use Motul RBF600 its £13+vat for 500mls and I can also supply at the same time as the lines :)
Will the be any issues in fitting these on the FK1? also what fluid would you recommend?

·
Born Fighter
542 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
Hey Cazza, im considering those but also HKS lines. Any difference between them or is just paying for the brand ? Also hat would be estimated time for white lines ?

·
Premium Member
353 Posts
Mrs Cazza, help!

Ah nuts!
I just ordered a set of Do Luck hoses from your ebay site today for £130
:(

Is the £100 offer still on for forum users?
The colour isn't an issue for me (they're not visable right?)

Yours hopefully, Paul
Benpa78 ebay customer

Oh, Just realised. £100 INC VAT.
I am such a numpty.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.