2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Sponsor
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back in the days of rolling in my super cool turbocharged EP3..Which was undoubtedly the coolest of its time..I used to have a really smart little gizmo called a Do-Luck VTec Indicator :)

Sumo Power: Engine Tuning, Modified & Performance Japanese Car Parts

The Do-Luck Indicator is designed for all VTec engine Hondas , It connects into your ECU and Illuminates one of 7 different colours when you hit the magic VTec .

Sadly Do-Luck ceased production a few years ago but I still get regular enquiries so after a little chat with my good friend at Do-Luck Mr Ito , he has agreed that if the interest is there he will put these back into production for me :)

So anyone thats interested , just post to show me some love and we'll get some numbers together and work out pricings - These will only be avaliable from us on their comeback tour..Which im really excited about! My name is first on the list for one!

Check out the link to our Do-Luck UK website

do-luck meter

Cazza xx
01797 228934

Attachments

·
'Spoon' fed
445 Posts
Ooooh, shiny with lights. Id have one Cazza but pointless in my CTS. Might as well be driving backwards!! :popcorn2:Stupid car!!

·
Sponsor
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You should let all your other Honda friends know though Mr Sub..These were cool as funk ..I am so excited about this!
Ooooh, shiny with lights. Id have one Cazza but pointless in my CTS. Might as well be driving backwards!! :popcorn2:Stupid car!!

·
Premium Member
1,610 Posts
These are the original devices that prompted Honda to put the VTEC indicator light in the FN2. Takes me back :)

·
Sponsor
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
As I said, This isnt something I will hold everyone to if you post - Just trying to gauge some general interest! Back in the day these were £80+vat so obviously with the shocking state of the yen and a good few years passed it will be a little more!

·
Premium Member
6,698 Posts
If anyone hasn't seen these in action, here is a vid with one in it.

This is one of the first ever EP3 vids I watch one youtube.

Apologies if you don't like Blur, just skip to 0.19.

·
Sponsor
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They are a half hour job if you are fairly competent with this kind of thing ( I am not lol!!) I will provide instructions and they have mounting brackets etc - The new price is to be advised so as soon as I shout him that we have interest he will let me know !:) x
How much are they? Easy to fit if so I'll have one ;) loxy can you fix that video it ain't working ;(

·
Premium Member
990 Posts
They are a half hour job if you are fairly competent with this kind of thing ( I am not lol!!) I will provide instructions and they have mounting brackets etc - The new price is to be advised so as soon as I shout him that we have interest he will let me know !:) x
Wicked thanks caza ;)

·
Premium Member
6,698 Posts
How much are they? Easy to fit if so I'll have one ;) loxy can you fix that video it ain't working ;(
It won't work on mobile device, it's not enabled for mobile.

It works on my work pc, and if it works on that...

·
Innuendo Queen
1,706 Posts
And there's me, changed my mind about a CTR cos we've just confirmed our flights to Aus for next year instead (so all available capital went on that loan instead of a new PCP deal).

And then Cazza comes up with the coolest little lighty-up gadget...

:rolleyes: :facepalm:

·
Resident Civinfo Nutter
4,451 Posts
And there's me, changed my mind about a CTR cos we've just confirmed our flights to Aus for next year instead (so all available capital went on that loan instead of a new PCP deal).

And then Cazza comes up with the coolest little lighty-up gadget...

:rolleyes: :facepalm:
do it do it do it do it!

What use would one of these be in a CRZ...it says on the paper mines a crz GT nav1.5 i-vtec!

so...:worms:

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts
do it do it do it do it!

What use would one of these be in a CRZ...it says on the paper mines a crz GT nav1.5 i-vtec!

NONE! LOL although I suppose it would be red all the time as your VTEC is geared for economy. (ie backwards ha ha)

·
Innuendo Queen
1,706 Posts
do it do it do it do it!

And I'm pretty sure my Si says that on the back of the car - but I'm guessing a chocolate teapot would be more use (nom nom nom) and last longer :(

·
Premium Member
6,698 Posts
I mighttttt be interested depending on price and funds at the time they will be released :) where would you mount it in the FN?
Cigarette lighter socket hole used to be a favourite in the EP3, but probably not ideal on the 8th gen.

Plenty of space on the dash near the climate switches or the over side near the VSA button would be ideal to make a hole for it! ;)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts