2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Bit new to this (not even sure I'm posting in write forum!)...

I currently have an FN2 GT in Milano :D and have just got myself a Mugen grill and am awaiting a CF vented bonnet from ebay, anyway next up will be an exhaust upgrade- here is the problem...

I want a nice 'meaty' sound when idling and something that makes you turn your head when you floor it...I DON'T want that drone that you get when travelling on the motorway at 70mph as it would deffo do my mrs head and possibly even mime in!!

The one on youtube of a Magnaflow sounds good but the guy who has it says its almost too loud on the motorway!!

Can anyone recommend a such an exhaust or don't they make what I'm after?!?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
theres plenty of debate on here buddy search for martelius milltek and blueflame you should find what youre after

sent from my phone
cheers mate- i think the martelius is out due to the noise at 'normal' motorway speeds, i heard as best i can on youtube the others uv mentioned and tbh they dont sound much better than stock...although i appreciate sound on you tube isnt the best...

·
Premium Member
1,381 Posts
I got a milltek two weeks ago and love it, loud enough when you need it to be but nice on the motorway. If you're ever around the preston area il take you out in mine and see what you think buddy :).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.