2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi need help ,taken of plastic manifold off my crv 2005 petrol with the imrc system and modified a alloy aftermarket one to take my dbw throttle body but don't know how to sort /modi the wires,vac pipes about what will happen to the fuelling now the imrc are no longer there does any body have a diagrams to do this like something telling ecu that they are still doing there job like a remap would that do anything regards Andy b

·
Super Moderator
2,982 Posts
if its changed things too much only a custom remap on dyno will solve the issue 100% i would think unless there is a bypass or blanking kit
speak to the supplier of aftermarket parts see what they recommend they might have the answer

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi thanks for that ,been on to a company in Portugal who do kits but they have not got back yet been 5 days,cant find any body doing something in UK, USA do kpro ecu kits for this sort of thing about 900 quid PLUS TAX AND DELIVERY but i think thats for cable throttle mine is drive by wire unit it just needs something to tell it to check fuelling, looks like custom map

1 - 3 of 3 Posts