2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
1.5 Sport Plus CVT
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Does anyone know where I can get a new badge, The dealer is taking the mickey...see below:

The badge costs £40.08.

Fully fitted including VAT it would cost £91.27.

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Type R Badge

Hi, you can get the badge and the 2 decals for the sides for £61 on Ebay from Holdcroft Honda. Hope this helps!
s

·
Premium Member
7,762 Posts
someone else was asking a similar question a week or so ago...

I didn't really follow the thread in detail (sorry - mine's protected by a sheet of perspex! :)) but I think the suggestion was to ebay for an Accord one?

there was some debate about how it was stuck to the grill too I think... :(

anyone else pay closer attention to it?

·
Lord of JAE.....
5,395 Posts

·
1.5 Sport Plus CVT
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah....the $54 one id for the old type-r and doesnt fit the new one......and the other one is more exspensive than getting it from the dealer.

·
Lord of JAE.....
5,395 Posts
Just giving options mate, the size can be checked, but the dealer charging OTT for fitting when it's just 2 prongs, is just silly, buy UK and fit it yourself, sjhouldn't be too hard!

Tom

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
Does anyone know where I can get a new badge, The dealer is taking the mickey...see below:

The badge costs £40.08.

Fully fitted including VAT it would cost £91.27.
How did you lose the previous one???

·
Lord of JAE.....
5,395 Posts
Honestly mate, no worries, I know what you mean, I was just letting you know there are other options avaliable apart from the dealer.

Why do you need one, if it's stone chips, buy a red touch up pen, if some b*ggers knicked it.... it's a new one Ii'm afraid.

Tom :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts