2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sorry if this is already covered, but somehow the Search is not my friend ... I can't get any results.
Anyway, I have seen mention the the EX also displays track info etc for normal CD's. Mine shows it for MP3/WMA CD's, but only shows "Track 1" etc for normal CD's. Am I doing something wrong:?:

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
I think it might with CD's that have the track info on them. I will have to fined one of the very few I have

·
Premium Member
417 Posts
I find cheap knocked up CD's (compilations etc) that you buy in HMV tend to not have ID tags on them, proper albums that cost the premium tend to have them on 'em, it might be an age thing too, recent CD's may have it whereas older ones don't, just burn a copy onto a new disc and pick up the tags from gracenote (used to be CDDB), or if it's your own studio album of a band you're in, create the tags yourself

·
Registered
23 Posts
If the CD has ID tags they are displayed on the EX. The latest CD album by The Feeling displays the ID tags.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If the CD has ID tags they are displayed on the EX. The latest CD album by The Feeling displays the ID tags.
Is there any way to tell if it has ID tags? Even CD's I have bought recently (e.g. Kooks) still doesn't display.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts