2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On just about every car I've had for the last 10 yrs I've had total closure....so, get out, lock the car, windows shut.

Does the civic do this????
From my experiments so far, i'd say not????

Anybody know any better???

·
Premium Member
6,644 Posts
What you mean by total closure?

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
i think he means when you lock the doors with the key fob do the windows close aswell? if thats is the question then no.

·
...............Daedalus
3,687 Posts
No the civic doesnt do that.
it doesnt need that ;)
Why doesn't it need it :confused:

I'd love to have that feature, and also the ability to open and close the windows by holding down the unlock/lock button on the fob.
That's mainly just because I'm a lazy sod though :p

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Why doesn't it need it :confused:

I'd love to have that feature, and also the ability to open and close the windows by holding down the unlock/lock button on the fob.
That's mainly just because I'm a lazy sod though :p
Thats EXACTLY the feature I had on my mk4 golf.

Made life much easier.

·
...............Daedalus
3,687 Posts
Yeah, I had it on a polo hire car I had on holiday. Loved it :D Wish the Civic had it :(

·
Strong in me The Force is
765 Posts
People are getting so lazy!
First there was servo steering, because turning the wheel was to hard.
Then we had central locking, because stretching out to close (or open) the locks was to much to ask.
Then there were powered windows, tuning them down was to much asked from our wrist, which is to tired from moving the mouse I guess...
Then we had total closure, combining the previous two.
also parking sensors made it useless to learn decent parking. Now there's even an option that can park the car completely automaticaly...
What's next? A car that does the laundry, wash dishes, clean the house? Some day I might marry one... :rolleyes:

·
無限 Unlimited
3,740 Posts
People are getting so lazy!
First there was servo steering, because turning the wheel was to hard.
Then we had central locking, because stretching out to close (or open) the locks was to much to ask.
Then there were powered windows, tuning them down was to much asked from our wrist, which is to tired from moving the mouse I guess...
Then we had total closure, combining the previous two.
also parking sensors made it useless to learn decent parking. Now there's even an option that can park the car completely automaticaly...
What's next? A car that does the laundry, wash dishes, clean the house? Some day I might marry one... :rolleyes:
may as well just hire a chauffeur or get a wife that can drive but they're as rare as rocking horse shhh... well you know!..[smilie=cheeky-grin:.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts