2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I test drove the Honda Civic 1.8i-VTEC SE 5-Door Hatchback, but forgot to ask about the SatNav which was listed on the decription.

Although it is listed in the description there, I was under the impression that this model does not have Sat Nav?

If it doesn't could I ask for more money off due to them mis-selling one of the features?

:confused:

·
Sold a kidney last week!
3,962 Posts
When you drove the car, was the Sat-nav screen not visible? I've always thougth that the Civs with screens were the nav models.

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
Sat Nav could be an optional extra on a SE. Just a bloody expensive one! It is not standard equipment on that model.You can ask for as much money off as you like but may not get it just work out what the car is worth to you if you like it and dont pay more than that figure.

·
Nice Guy!
2,360 Posts
If it is a brand new car it would need to be an SE-t model which includes sat-nav the standard model does not! If you are looking at a second hand model then someone would have had to have it as an option - though I don't remember it being listed as an option. Anyway hope that helps

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for your replies. It didn't include SatNav but have bought it anyway. Pick it up later this week - very excited!

I bought a satnav a couple of years back and have only used it a few times so obviously I don't really have a need for it.

·
R.I.P - (User sadly passed away)
9,228 Posts
Thanks for your replies. It didn't include SatNav but have bought it anyway. Pick it up later this week - very excited! I bought a satnav a couple of years back and have only used it a few times so obviously I don't really have a need for it.
No, no-one "needs" it, but once you have one and use it regularly, you'll wonder how you ever lived without it ! ...

Not actually 'needed', obviously, for your local area - but extremely 'nice to have' when anywhere else ...

I'm so "hooked", that I have 2 ! - the built-in Honda unit and "CoPilot" installed on my mobile (mounted in a car holder) ...

·
Administrator
MY13 9G Civic Auto
21,260 Posts
No, no-one "needs" it, but once you have one and use it regularly, you'll wonder how you ever lived without it ! ...

Not actually 'needed', obviously, for your local area - but extremely 'nice to have' when anywhere else ...

I'm so "hooked", that I have 2 ! - the built-in Honda unit and "CoPilot" installed on my mobile (mounted in a car holder) ...
Totally agree

1 - 7 of 7 Posts