2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Big T
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can anyone tell me if these are any good, and if anyone has them.....
been quoted £400+ at honda or £250 non honda.

·
Big T
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cheers Ben thanks alot mate will do.:D

·
Big T
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
is the audio level good on them mate.

·
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
2,653 Posts
Yes very good. The only time the sound can become intrusive is if you dont have the parcel shelf in as there is nothing to dampen the beeps. I tend to as a habit turn the radio down to a reasonable level when I want to use them- just incase!

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
I have just had some fitted and they work fine,beeper is quite loud and for me the continuous beep comes on when you are about a foot away from an object.

I had mine fitted for £206 and color coded just right,have a look around they fit them all over.

·
Big T
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sounds good to me thanks alot ben for your help pal.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I've just bought and had fitted Dolphin sensors - 4 to the front and 4 to the rear plus a reversing camera. All bought from same company.

Total cost of 8 sensors, camera, CANBUS interface and colour matched spray paint PLUS installatin of all was just a little over £400.

Sensors to front and rear have different beep patterns so you can tell which is which.

Sound level on front ones is very loud. Rear sounds are easily heard too but obviously not as loud.

Have had no problems so far and love the camera as gives a great wide-angle view on reversing and has night-vision.

PM me if you want further details of where and what I purchased.

MTD

·
Registered
258 Posts
I have these fitted in the rear of mine, i didnt need to get them colour coded as the black was a good match for the NHB. We fitted them ourselves, not a big job, a bit nerve racking drilling into the bumper, didnt even have to take the bumper off the car to fit them..:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts