2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Love Mi-VTEC!
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Passed you earlier mate just at the Beefeater roundabout.
By the time I had realised it was you I had passed already.
Seeing your car all nice and shiny makes me feel bad for mine being a total mess! :)

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
Did somebody say DOM?

I well fancy a DOM now.

·
Premium Member
705 Posts
yeah they said DOM, thats me Dom Grant Baird or W33 DGB haha

yeah a had gave it a wash, nothing special haha....a saw you looking but wasnt sure who it was haha!! do you live at bantaskin ps? a was working near there an saw a 'manky' black CTR an thought has to be you!!

unkle creepy - a havent seen you knocking about recently...hiding?

·
Premium Member
1,758 Posts
Too busy getting spotted off everyone else lol. what you been up to lately? ps i'm finally getting the front gp splitter. had to pay for our hols and spending money put aside before anymore car purchases lol. flashpro, spoon socks, spoon radiator cap, spoon oil cap, wanner69 fog covers 2sets,parsco grounding kit was hitting the wallet quite hard ha ha.

·
Premium Member
1,758 Posts
Too busy getting spotted off everyone else lol. what you been up to lately? ps i'm finally getting the front gp splitter. had to pay for our hols and spending money put aside before anymore car purchases lol. flashpro, spoon socks, spoon radiator cap, spoon oil cap, wanner69 fog covers 2sets,parsco grounding kit was hitting the wallet quite hard ha ha.

·
Love Mi-VTEC!
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah they said DOM, thats me Dom Grant Baird or W33 DGB haha

yeah a had gave it a wash, nothing special haha....a saw you looking but wasnt sure who it was haha!! do you live at bantaskin ps? a was working near there an saw a 'manky' black CTR an thought has to be you!!

unkle creepy - a havent seen you knocking about recently...hiding?
LOL Aye mate, I seen you pass. I live where you seen the car parked. What do you do that took you there?
The car's an ABSOLUTE embarrassment isn't it. I feel ashamed that I've exposed you to such an awesome, but dirty motor.

·
Premium Member
705 Posts
why 2 sets?? what does the parsco grounding kit actually do? the only thing u have i dont is the flashpro haha makes of your items are different also haha

not been doing much just football work football work family life!! no had a chance to book a holiday up yet but thinking of a late deal end of september :)

·
Premium Member
705 Posts
LOL Aye mate, I seen you pass. I live where you seen the car parked. What do you do that took you there?
The car's an ABSOLUTE embarrassment isn't it. I feel ashamed that I've exposed you to such an awesome, but dirty motor.
i work as a maintenance inspector, basically make sure any repairs in non housing council buildings have been carried out and check the work before its carried out so a can tell the tradesman what parts they need an what trades to attend!! saves them coming to site and saying aww we need this, got to go, will come back though

it was a slight bit filthy! the black ones look amazing clean too, get that thing sorted mate....even down the snow foam garage to show it some love before you give it a gd clean 3/10 for you man

·
Love Mi-VTEC!
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i work as a maintenance inspector, basically make sure any repairs in non housing council buildings have been carried out and check the work before its carried out so a can tell the tradesman what parts they need an what trades to attend!! saves them coming to site and saying aww we need this, got to go, will come back though

it was a slight bit filthy! the black ones look amazing clean too, get that thing sorted mate....even down the snow foam garage to show it some love before you give it a gd clean 3/10 for you man
:oops: lol
If it's nice this this weekend I'll get in about it. :)
Probably bringing the forum down by displaying the sticker on it. lol

That explains why I seen you, you'll be involved in the work near the Primary School?. If I had of spotted you sooner from the house I would have tried to get your attention.

·
Premium Member
1,758 Posts
Thought i would go down the blue route on dress up items and spoon stuff fits the bill. The grounding kit helps keep your voltage stable protects against surges or losses etc. And the flashpro is the best thing i've bought so far really improves drivability. next up front splitter, gloss black roof wrap, full exhaust , alloys then save for the rotrex s/c. not much lol and the missus wants a A1 audi as part of the deal. 2 years of o/t me thinks

·
AKA - Vin Petrol
1,821 Posts
Omg did I hear the word DOM mentioned? Oh lad I well fancy a DOM now!

Just sitting here like 'mate, I fancy a DOM'!

·
Premium Member
705 Posts
:oops: lol
If it's nice this this weekend I'll get in about it. :)
Probably bringing the forum down by displaying the sticker on it. lol

That explains why I seen you, you'll be involved in the work near the Primary School?. If I had of spotted you sooner from the house I would have tried to get your attention.
going to give mine a wee polish tomorrow (weather depending) needs gutted inside aswell..keeping the inside clean is a freakinnnggg nightmare haha a will need to keep my eyes open for it when its clean haha but mind you its easy to know its you with the filth LOL

·
Premium Member
705 Posts
Thought i would go down the blue route on dress up items and spoon stuff fits the bill. The grounding kit helps keep your voltage stable protects against surges or losses etc. And the flashpro is the best thing i've bought so far really improves drivability. next up front splitter, gloss black roof wrap, full exhaust , alloys then save for the rotrex s/c. not much lol and the missus wants a A1 audi as part of the deal. 2 years of o/t me thinks
a went down the red route haha a rotrex :popcorn:thats some piece of kit lol an on top of that you have an A1 to buy lol what exhaust u looki?ng at buying? the roof will look the business, using infity wraos for that? think theyre 80 bucks for a roof maybe less

·
Love Mi-VTEC!
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I've been thinking about the flashpro, is it really good?
Where did you have yours done mate? I saw something recently about traction control coming to flashpro. What does that mean, if you add flashpro do you lose the OEM traction?

·
Love Mi-VTEC!
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
going to give mine a wee polish tomorrow (weather depending) needs gutted inside aswell..keeping the inside clean is a freakinnnggg nightmare haha a will need to keep my eyes open for it when its clean haha but mind you its easy to know its you with the filth LOL
Might just keep it dirty so you can spot me. lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts