2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Type S GT Driver, LOVE IT
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Are there any meets coming up at donnington park or anywhere around notts / derby area?

Would be good to meet up somewhere and get to meet members and their rides!

If there are no meets would anyone be up for organising 1?

Let me know your thoughts people :)

·
JAE 2012 "cleanest car"
2,464 Posts
Hey Eddie, iv organised a meet at silverstone on the 3rd of april. I cant post the link as im on my phone but look in the meet section and look for national civinfo meet. Where 30 odd strong at the moment and looking for more so come and join us ! Also gadgetman68 normaly organises an east mids meet at donnington later on in the year. Hope this helps. Lee

·
Type S GT Driver, LOVE IT
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Eddie, iv organised a meet at silverstone on the 3rd of april. I cant post the link as im on my phone but look in the meet section and look for national civinfo meet. Where 30 odd strong at the moment and looking for more so come and join us ! Also gadgetman68 normaly organises an east mids meet at donnington later on in the year. Hope this helps. Lee
Yea that sounds good mate will have to look into it and see if I can make it that weekend. Shouldn't be a problem!! I'm guessing the link will be on your profile / threads somewhere so will have a look. And hopefully see you all soon!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts