Which Saturday for Donny?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I'm sounding out another Donnington Park meet.

Donnington Park is located on the Notts/Derbys/Leics border close to J23a or J24 of the M1 and also close to the A50 and A42/M42.

I am looking at a Saturday end of Sept or begining of Oct. If it goes ahead the day will consist of meeting at Donnington Park, there is a cafe (now open) and shop then go for a drive to a local pub for lunch.

If there is enough interest on a particular date I'll set up a proper thread.

Cheers,

Paul

·
Banned
1,212 Posts
Hi Gadget68 we're up for 18th Sept :):):):)

So is it a flask or Cafe?????????

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So is it a flask or Cafe?????????
John, I've been assured the Cafe is open for business this time, fingers crossed the flask won't be needed, however if we do go into a double dip recession you might want to bring one ;).

On a general note folk can vote for more than one date :)

·
Banned
1,212 Posts
Nice one Paul.

This is the only date we can fit in between Karting.

Great to see your getting a Brands lap in at BTCC good on ya matie :cool::cool::cool::cool:

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Hi all

I'm not far from Donington, not been up there for a good few years now either - would be great to come along to a first meet since joining the forum so keep us posted re dates (all of the above would be fine, such is the hectic social life I lead..!) ;)

Cheers

Nick

·
i-VTEC - DO YOU?
3,111 Posts
Would like to but work has gotten busy again now. :(

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
Are puny 1.4's welcome?? :) any date is fine

·
Banned
1,212 Posts
Hi Trim89 I know this is yet another Gadget68 meet, but knowing Paul I would say any ciVic is welcome. Know doubt he will reply to you
JG Lincoln

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
I'm off on the 25th and on the 2nd so could maybe make one of those dates if I fancy a trip out! ;)

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
As stated above, everyone is most welcome ...... even off white ones!;)

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Forgot to mention ..... last night on the local news it said something about the leaseholders of the circuit changing!!!! But I will drive down before I start a proper thread to check the cafe is still open this time :facepalm:

·
Banned
1,212 Posts
Good idea gadgerman cafe open or shut it will be a good day :):)
it's "the only white to have by the way" the real deal. oh ya forgot Sat Nav also included :popcorn2:

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
As stated above, everyone is most welcome ...... even off white ones!;)

So Far. . . Looks like there will be more off white ones than cheap black pearl! ;)

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
or crystal black swirl as I like to call it

·
Premium Member
1,194 Posts
Hi Paul am ok for the 18th but if not will book the day off work for the other dates. Had a trip up there other week and went round the F1 museum, well worth a look if anybody interested!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts