2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

61 - 80 of 117 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,236 Posts
Outstanding! Looks nice and OEM, (except for the hondata sticker)

How much clearance do you have on the windscreen cowl?

How are you going to map it? Flashpro base map to get it moving?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
Outstanding! Looks nice and OEM, (except for the hondata sticker)

How much clearance do you have on the windscreen cowl?

How are you going to map it? Flashpro base map to get it moving?

Thanks bro ,
Havent put cowl on yet lol gonna wait until i get it started and checked for leaks etc. I have managed to get a k24 basemap from CivicRSA via the forum as due to the lockdown im struggling to get it over to the tuning shop. Once i got it running and bedded in ill get it over to the tuners to get alignment checked and get a dyno run in. I then plan to get it booked in at Area motorsport to get a proper FRS setup.

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
Where abouts are you? With the lock down you could learn to do the alignment yourself at home?

I am in Wolverhampton, yes i possibly could but cause ive had pretty much everything suspension wise off the car and new inner and outer tie rods i would rather get it done proper laser aligned . Plus i couldn't think of anything worse after all this working in that space to then be jacking the car up and down about 20+ times, to then get it done proper on a later date lol. I have patience but that would break me ??

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
Looking at the U-Bolts they are already bent in the shape of the rear beam so i might get a touch on that . I will do a video and post it, once stopped being sick from the nerves ??

·
Premium Member
2,236 Posts
Looking at the U-Bolts they are already bent in the shape of the rear beam so i might get a touch on that . I will do a video and post it, once stopped being sick from the nerves
guess I needed a bigger hammer lol. May give it ago when I switch from coilovers to Mugen shocks and springs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,337 Posts
Nice job. all looks great. Love the blue for the calipers.
Be interesting to see what you think of it once running.

Reactions: Airbournedon

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
guess I needed a bigger hammer lol. May give it ago when I switch from coilovers to Mugen shocks and springs

lol bro i love the fact you have the choice of swapping to mugen suspension , i couldn't have pulled the miesters out quick enough and miesters are mega lol

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
Nice job. all looks great. Love the blue for the calipers.
Be interesting to see what you think of it once running.
Thanks mate , when i mentioned to my mates i was have my calipers painted they said, what u going for red? i was like na blue the reply was OH ???. TBH right about now as long as it starts and drives as a car should ill be mega happy , when i started i was like its gonna makbe what ever BHP now thats the last thing on my min

·
Premium Member
1,337 Posts
I reckon ill be eating ur supercharged dust lol
lol, as long as you enjoy it that's all that counts mate, you built it is the achievement factor as there will always be a faster car out there no matter what you do. But should to find a supercharger for it then that would be a different matter ;) lol.

Reactions: Airbournedon

·
Premium Member
2,236 Posts
lol bro i love the fact you have the choice of swapping to mugen suspension , i couldn't have pulled the miesters out quick enough and miesters are mega lol
Ha I think miesters were the best thing I ever did. Made the car much more comfortable yet handle amazing.

I reckon ill be eating ur supercharged dust lol
I don’t think you’ll be far behind as you’re NA. Seen quite a few K24sin the states embarrassing tuned and more exotic cars.

But as long as it moves like you want it to. The NA charm is worth it.

61 - 80 of 117 Posts