2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

121 - 134 of 134 Posts

·
Premium Member
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #121
Hi guys, soz i have posted for ages but have had a lot on, 1 being my pain in the ass build .So as i said on my last post my issues with a leak , so after a full strip down and rebuild started up and still leaking 😠😠😠. So after a lot of shouting i changed oil pressure switch again, spool valve oring again, oil cooler oring again and still leaking. Replaced oil cooler still leakig 😠😠😠,after this i had a few weeks off as i could of smashed it up lol. Even took it to guy who said he knew hondas like the back of his hand but all i got was him sratching the back of his head lol. So look over it again and found oil coming out of the plastic casing from the oil pressure switch. Replace oil pressure with one from ep3/accord and boom leak gone 😁😁😁😁. So i have now got alignment done, pistons seated and am about to receive revision3 of my tune as i couldnt make my dyno appointment and now cant seem to get a slot which is fair play , but at least ive save a bit of cash as i will only need a 1hr slot now.I have just tried to attach my vids but its saying file to large, could anyone help me out how to compress the file so i can post.

·
Premium Member
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #122
I have got my dyno numbers yet but im must say it feels so much more aggressive and the torque is impressive driving to wrk today , was crusing in 6th on the motorway at about 2000rpm put on the power and it pulled like i was in 3rd , i actual went to change up 🤣🤣

·
Premium Member
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #123
I have got my dyno numbers yet but im must say it feels so much more aggressive and the torque is impressive driving to wrk today , was crusing in 6th on the motorway at about 2000rpm put on the power and it pulled like i was in 3rd , i actual went to change up 🤣🤣
haven't

·
Premium Member
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #130
It will have to wait a bit, just ordered my hybrid racing cai today, also got to get my geo set properly as im not happy with it.

·
Premium Member
2,259 Posts
How come you’re wanting a hybrid racing intake? Seen quite a few hydrolocked motors at the moment and it’s not even winter yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #132
How come you’re wanting a hybrid racing intake? Seen quite a few hydrolocked motors at the moment and it’s not even winter yet

To be honest with how we have the roads flooding now i dont think you can get away from it , and from first hand experience you can hydrolock using the airbox via foglight setup hence my k24/k20 build.

·
Premium Member
2,259 Posts
How did you manage that? The oem airbox has drain holes in it, also the airbox is above the throttle body for this reason. So you must have been deep!

I’ve got a skunk2 sat in the garage. But I do like the hybrid racing one. Make sure to get detailed pics on how it fits

·
Premium Member
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #134
How did you manage that? The oem airbox has drain holes in it, also the airbox is above the throttle body for this reason. So you must have been deep!

I’ve got a skunk2 sat in the garage. But I do like the hybrid racing one. Make sure to get detailed pics on how it fits

Yes mate it was deep , i had popped out as it started throwing it down , drove down a road near mine which on the way down had no surface water. Then driving back around 10mins later and could see surface water and a car driving through , so thought it wasnt that deep until i hit it and then the car driving through was a audi Q7 😭😭😭.

121 - 134 of 134 Posts