2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought Id post a before and after picture, think it did need a wash and all this grime was after a 200 mile round trip in drizzle and fog after salt was on the road, well it looks cleaner now took me ages........

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,027 Posts
Amazing difference!

I'd recommend using AutoGlym Super Polish Resin followed by extra high gloss - superb finish, no smearing and the high gloss really makes water bead off it...

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes Deano have both of them and been using them for years, great product but it was only a wash this time as pushed for time:)

·
Premium Member
7,762 Posts
I've hidden my camera incase I'm tempted to take a picture of mine :oops:

I'm sure my mpg must be sufferring with the amount of mud and cack its carrying... :cry:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Autoglym Aqua Wax is the daddy when washing the car.... just spray it on and rub it, you dont even have to dry the car off properly after washing it and i think the finish is just as good as the super polish resin and the extra high gloss witch take ages to put on [smilie=think.gif]

·
King of the rodeo
4,828 Posts
I really hate this time of year, no point making the effort. Any time I spend cleaning it is wasted as soon as it rain.

I just get the grime off and leave the detailing until the warmer months.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Autoglym Aqua Wax is the daddy when washing the car.... just spray it on and rub it, you dont even have to dry the car off properly after washing it and i think the finish is just as good as the super polish resin and the extra high gloss witch take ages to put on [smilie=think.gif]
Where's the best place to get the Aqua Wax anyone online doing it with free delivery???? I'd polish it more often with that always used autoglym stuff find its great

·
Registered
11 Posts
Mine looked the same within 30 minutes from picking it up at the dealer. Bad time of the year for buying a new car. :( But it's still fun to drive! :p

I'm getting a Ditec treatment (is it called a paint seal) this monday. Will hopefully make the washing easier.

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
I so need to do mine , its always feckin raining

·
Registered
188 Posts
I used to think that Autoglym products were great until I discovered Mcguiars and Collinite. They offer easier application and longer protection. I'm a convert take a look if you are interested.

Products - Serious Performance

Meguiar's UK - Car Care Products

The speed detailers and sprax waxes here are so easy to use you don't get any of the dust after buffing like what you do with super resin polish.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts