2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
As good as it gets!
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi! Basically I am looking for some door card fasteners or studs as my door card is rattling becuase it is loose as some broke when it was removed also I need the long & short fasteners or studs that fit the under wheel arch of which there are two types a short fastener and a longer fastener anyone here can give exact information I require. If anyone has part numbers that would be fantastic Thank you.

·
Premium Member
429 Posts

·
As good as it gets!
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've just bought these as I've had my door panels off more often than Madonna has dropped her..... keys......

10x Honda Interior Door Panel and Trim Retainer Clips- Civic Del Sol Integra etc | eBay

you should check the length of your old wheel arch clips and see below.....

HONDA BUMPER WHEEL ARCH LINER SPLASHGUARD TRIM CLIPS Accord Civic City C-RV Jazz | eBay

HONDA BUMPER WHEEL ARCH LINING SPLASHGUARD WING TRIM CLIPS Accord civic crv jazz | eBay

hope this helps
Dave
Hello Dave

God man you are a star thank you ever so much for the suppled links as I desperately need those fasteners, as my door is rattliing with my beats will be delighted to have it tightened as once my JL 12 W7 kicks in the whole car rattles lol, and I have 165 focal KR X2'S in the door panels, and jsut insatlled a new Pioneer 860 0AVH BT double din head unit. Anyway I have the studs ordered, you have no ide how much I appreciate your kind recommendations. Thank you for replying.

Terry

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.