2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts
Here i can find the radio panel for cheap? It's only a pace of plastic i don't understand why it's so expensive.
It's something like the radio is linked to the steering wheel controls and won't work without connecting the radio into the existing loom.
Because of this, the fascia is cheap but the cables that you need are expensive, hence the kit comes out around £110.

It's something like the radio is linked to the steering wheel controls and won't work without connecting the radio into the existing loom.
Because of this, the fascia is cheap but the cables that you need are expensive, hence the kit comes out around £110.
No, mate. They are selling only the 2din adaptor for about €70, and the 2din adaptor plus the steering wheel control unit for another €70... (thats about £110)

Considering that the steering wheel control box has a lot more effort to build and manufacture than only the 2din adaptor (i know that is a bigger plastic and that need a bigger mold) i consider them to expensive :/ you can just 3d print this at home for a fraction of the cost if you have the drawings file. But it is what it is...

Enviado do meu 6055K através do Tapatalk

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.