2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would someone be able to measure the width of their double din unit please?

The reason I ask is because I have just received the Connects2 fascia kit, but the rectangular surround is about 2 or 3mm too thin to allow my headunit to push through, the height is fine.

The surround measures 99mm x 174mm.

The headunit measures 99mm x 176.5mm.

·
Premium Member
2,764 Posts
Would someone be able to measure the width of their double din unit please?

The reason I ask is because I have just received the Connects2 fascia kit, but the rectangular surround is about 2 or 3mm too thin to allow my headunit to push through, the height is fine.

The surround measures 99mm x 174mm.

The headunit measures 99mm x 176.5mm.
Did you get your headunit to fit?

Looking at some pumpkin ones, but the size says it's 100mm x 178mm...

·
Premium Member
2,764 Posts
Pic link isn't working.

So I should be able to file a bit more off the surround? Also, I think I remember having to file something inside the dash for them to go all the way in, but can't find a pic of what it is that will need filing. Do you have one of those, as I imagine you've done it or it was your thread haha!

There are so many "how to's" in your mod thread!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pic link isn't working.

So I should be able to file a bit more off the surround? Also, I think I remember having to file something inside the dash for them to go all the way in, but can't find a pic of what it is that will need filing. Do you have one of those, as I imagine you've done it or it was your thread haha!

There are so many "how to's" in your mod thread!

Picture works fine. Depending on what browser you're using it may not like the space in the file name though.

·
Premium Member
2,764 Posts
Picture works fine. Depending on what browser you're using it may not like the space in the file name though.
Yeah, chrome on android throws a server error, but works if you go down to album level. Desktop works fine and I found the pic where you trimmed off the side. All good stuff to know before undertaking fitting!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts