2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi new here. I'm looking at fitting a new pioneer double din to my 2010 civic ex. The car has sat nav. I have read other threads so I know even with the correct adapters that the little clock / air con screen will not display properly on with the new head unit is installed.

Can this issue be resolved by taking out the sat nav screen and simply replacing it with a non sat nav version of the clock / ac screen out of another vehicle ? Cheers

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks for the reply ? Does it have to be from another vehicle that is the same. As in a 2.2 diesel with duel climate control. ? I've seen a couple on eBay. 2 are from 2.2 diesel not stating if they are from single or duel climate control cars ? one is from a 1.4 petrol. But the 2 diesel cars have a different codes one is ending 3011 the other 3013.. The petrol car is 3011. Obviously don't wanna buy something I can't return if its wrong. ? also would I just leave the sat nav plug out not connected to anything ?

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just ordered a display. Part number is HR0343013 EO20 from a 2010 2.2 ictdi. Not stating with model though ? Seems that there is a few variants of this radio / clock display. With slightly different part numbers and 4 digit codes. Fingers crossed its the correct one and works ?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
328 Posts
I would of thought they were all the same tbh with the only difference been a dual climate control or not. So think you should be ok

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Will I loose my original aux and usb inputs when I install the new head unit ? And will I loose the voice controls from the car and phone call buttons on the steering wheel ? Cheers

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hello, any update on this ?
Interested for my FN2 with sat/nav

1 - 8 of 8 Posts