2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I believe I have the pre-facelift Type R GT since there are no USB or AUX inputs in the storage box behind the handbrake.

I was hoping to get suggestions on any Double din headunit which provides iPod connectivity and will also allow for showing my navigation app(s) on the screen.
Got a tight-ish budget of around £100-150 for HU, I don't mind looking for 2nd hand units on eBay etc. Also I know there is an additional cost of the connect2 HU facia kit for £100 that needs to be added in, I presume this'll help and prevent issues like the clock or the steering controls from non-functioning? I'm hoping to have everything else electronically working as it should.

·
Premium Member
328 Posts
got to be Pioneer or Kenwood!!!
Look at the Pioneer AVH-X series (i have the Pioneer AVH-X3500DAB ) and they work brilliant with Iphone apps like Dash Command, Navimii etc etc
seen a few go on ebay for round about £150ish

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
got to be Pioneer or Kenwood!!!
Look at the Pioneer AVH-X series (i have the Pioneer AVH-X3500DAB ) and they work brilliant with Iphone apps like Dash Command, Navimii etc etc
seen a few go on ebay for round about £150ish
Cool, does your pioneer HU work well with the steering controls and also time etc still works on the display ontop of the head unit right?

·
Premium Member
328 Posts
Cool, does your pioneer HU work well with the steering controls and also time etc still works on the display ontop of the head unit right?
i don't have mine fitted, but yes everything will work as you said regarding the AVH-X3500DAB

1 - 4 of 4 Posts