2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an SE model with the standard stereo. Has anyone fitted a double din touch screen DVD/stereo head unit to a 9th gen civic? I would like to know how difficult it is to get all of the functions to integrate with the wheel controls and the mid display. I have not been able to find a connection kit offered anywhere. I had hoped that by now it would be a DIY possibility rather than paying about £1000 commercially.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, that is exactly what I want but it is also way too expensive. I was wondering if anyone had bought the parts seperately and fitted the system themselves. I know that you can buy the fascia fitting kit from China, you can then buy a reasonable double din head unit on Ebay but I cannot find anything about the wiring adaptors or how much functionality it would give. I cannot seem to find a dedicated kit.

·
無限 Unlimited
3,740 Posts
Perhaps give them a call to see if you can buy the steering control adaptor separately? You can buy all parts for the 8G separately from them so should be able to buy 9G parts from their kit the same way.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts