2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Forgive me if this is in wrong area, has anyone had any experience with these. I'm looking for a not too expensive double din set up with nav etc. I know to a degree you get what you pay for but I would like to know other people's views
Thanks
John

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
890 Posts
Hard to tell as no details about the hardware. You need minimum 2gb ram otherwise will be slow and more likely freeze. How much are they selling it for?

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
890 Posts
It only has 1gb ram so basic spec. Kit is also missing the multi patch lead which you need for the steering wheel controls.

·
Registered
732 Posts
This is one on ebay 113277747633

Any good you think

Not worth it in afraid it's not got dab, camera, 4g dongle, ow and doesn't come with a connect2 either that'll be another £45 for that. I bought Myne from Germany for £134 came with a camera then dont stipulate that you need a connect2 system (buggers)

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If I take radio out completely and don't put it back. What does that affect in dash display. Will you still get temp / climate etc in display. I'm not going to run around without a radio but just thinking on some other options.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
890 Posts
If I take radio out completely and don't put it back. What does that affect in dash display. Will you still get temp / climate etc in display. I'm not going to run around without a radio but just thinking on some other options.

Thanks

Im pretty sure you will lose the temp display etc as you need to unplug the connectors when removing the radio. Hence the reason for the connects2 module.

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Argh OK, just trying to get my head around how the system works. Will have to try and find a full pinout diagram of all the radio connection

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So in theory, if I put a connects2 in and left radio out everything should function

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well I'm going to get a connects 2 kit with fascia and try it as I have a little bit of a project in mind but I need to see if the car can function without radio.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts