2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Collected my new Civic Ex 2.2 ictdi on Friday one of the 1st things I noted was that it was not fitted with the drilled alloy foot rest that was pictured in the brochure an is supposed to be standard on the EX.
Just wondered if anyone else's EX came without one , or is it just mine ?
Jimbo :?

·
12th June 2006 1.8EX
1,119 Posts
Jimbo, I have yet to an Ex without the drilled footrest :shock:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mmm need to have a moan tomorrow about HFT kit it seems totally useless , I shall add this to the list.
Jimbo

·
Premium Member
7,762 Posts
jimbo said:
Mmm need to have a moan tomorrow about HFT kit it seems totally useless , I shall add this to the list.
Jimbo
phone them from the car en-route and tell them you will be 10 mins early
When you get there and they are not ready for you... :wink:

·
Banned
1,712 Posts
jimbo said:
Collected my new Civic Ex 2.2 ictdi on Friday one of the 1st things I noted was that it was not fitted with the drilled alloy foot rest that was pictured in the brochure an is supposed to be standard on the EX.
Just wondered if anyone else's EX came without one , or is it just mine ?
Jimbo :?
On mine, all pedals and footrest are drilled. 8)

·
Registered
288 Posts
Emm? so it has holes in it?

In Finland we have rubber "staples" on the holes to reduce slipyness.. propably because in winter it'd be suicide to have snow freeze on the holes :D

·
Premium Member
375 Posts
pikkumies said:
Emm? so it has holes in it?

In Finland we have rubber "staples" on the holes to reduce slipyness.. propably because in winter it'd be suicide to have snow freeze on the holes :D
Same here

·
Banned
1,712 Posts
I should have said --- all drilled, but with rubber grommets, for grip. Why does the brake and clutch have three missing ?.

·
Banned
1,712 Posts
Well done allan. I'm not able to crawl in and look myself. :wink:

·
Registered
180 Posts
I know where your plate is, its on my SE. I shouldnt have one but its there. Must bee some confusion in the factory about which spec car has it :)

·
Registered
226 Posts
Get down that dealership.

In all honesty, they probably haven't noticed, and will be a bit surprised themselves.

Give them something to talk about

·
Registered
189 Posts
Martin said:
Get down that dealership.

In all honesty, they probably haven't noticed, and will be a bit surprised themselves.

Give them something to talk about
And can you get the part n# while your there please, the sport dosen`t have it either. :(

·
Registered
106 Posts
The aluminium pedals look great. However they have disadvantages. Got some damned chewing gum on the sole of my shoe (without realising) and because it was a hot day and the accelerator had got hot, it melted onto the pedal! Had to drive home using the tip of my shoe on the top of the pedal. After much swearing and application of talc to the pedal to reduce stickiness, got it off with glass polish.

·
Registered
29 Posts
My 2.2 iCTDi EX did not have this alloy foot plate. Took it into dealership today - they are going to order one in for me. Mistake at the factory...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts