2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any one having the same problem as me. I am around 16.5 stone and after around 30 minuites of driving I finf that there are 2 metal parts that are part of the seat frame sticking up into the seat.

2.2 deisel SE

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
I fear I may way quite a bit more than 16 1/2 stone, but have not experienced any problems like that. I find the seats very comfortable and well supporting. A would suggest taking it back to the dealer for them to have a look, but if some skinny mechanic seats in it, he's just going to say that he found no problem!

·
Explosive Mind Unleashed
549 Posts
I'm about the same weight but 6'4" tall, not had a problem with the seat, apart from needed a bit more back support it's OK.

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
I'd say that I might weigh a bit more than that, I'm also 6ft 2, quite a big guy; and I find the seats comfortable and very supporting. Not been in the car for more than about 3hrs straight; but that was enjoyable and I felt fine.

PS. Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
189 Posts
I`m 6` tall and about 15 stone and the only problem i have with the drivers seat is getting our lass out so i can have a drive

·
Premium Member
12,496 Posts
civicsport said:
I`m 6` tall and about 15 stone and the only problem i have with the drivers seat is getting our lass out so i can have a drive
I lost that battle a while ago. I now drive a Yaris :(

I'm 13 stone and J is 7 stone - no problems with the seat here.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts