Premium Member
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
9/10

Sent from my Swift 2 X using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Only weak point is the steering inconsistency. The rest of the car is brilliant. There was mention of only one cup holder in the centre console,
I thought there are two cup holders in the centre console, they are stacked on top of each other?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
286 Posts
Only weak point is the steering inconsistency. The rest of the car is brilliant. There was mention of only one cup holder in the centre console,
I thought there are two cup holders in the centre console, they are stacked on top of each other?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There are two cup holders in mine but I only use one I pop one inside the other looks like there only one then .:wink3:
and don't worry about the steering if you already driving a G8 or G9 The G10 is in another league as for as the steering and the handling is concerned .

·
Premium Member
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm going to be well peeved at the cup holder. What does he mean by steering inconsistency? You steer left and go right?

·
Premium Member
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Don't be peeved at the cup holder if you only use the one it makes it easier to fit your two and half litre thermos flask in the in the storage box .
Just highlighting the fact these reviews have nothing of significance to report back on.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts