2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

Enjoyed a great day off work today down at Silverstone, firstly cashing in a Driving Experience voucher for a go in a single seater around Stowe Circuit and then having a nosey around the main track, stopping to get some shots with the CTR along the way :cool:

I haven't been to Silverstone for years, certainly not since the new track layout came in, so it was nice to get a close look. Better still when some race cars came out and started testing! :D

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Type R parade lap...

Oh and for those of you lucky enough to be taking part in the CTR parade lap at the BTCC at Silverstone this Sunday, I hope the following pix get you in the mood...!

Cheers

Nick

Attachments

·
Onto my second Civic
469 Posts
Some great pictures there. I guess access round the circuit was pretty unrestricted?

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Some great pictures there. I guess access round the circuit was pretty unrestricted?
Thanks mate, yep no problems driving around the perimeter and stopping to watch the action. I thought they would be prepping for the touring cars this weekend, but not much happening yet.

It's nice when circuit staff are relaxed about access when there isn't an event on - race fans can always find something to amuse themselves, even if it is looking at an empty piece of tarmac!

Cheers

Nick

1 - 4 of 4 Posts