2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Just had a free health check from the stealer's, and my front drop links are apparently weakened... I've read a bit on here about the Meyle HD drop links, but are they that much better than the OEM spec ones I can get from my local motor factors for £30 all in?

Also does changing the ARB bushes to Poly, make much difference on their own?

Cheers :)

·
Premium Member
2,764 Posts
Hi guys,

Just had a free health check from the stealer's, and my front drop links are apparently weakened... I've read a bit on here about the Meyle HD drop links, but are they that much better than the OEM spec ones I can get from my local motor factors for £30 all in?

Go for the Meyle. Only about £40 for the set on ebay, and they are heavy duty.

·
Bye bye Honda...
5,912 Posts
I fitted Meyle HD front droplinks to my Accord... vastly better made than the original Honda ones!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hi guys,

i have had the standered ones from euro car parts and i am running the Meyle HD at the moment. the meyles do stiffen everthing up and are well made. they do make the ride a bit harder. but only slightly. personally i prefer the ones from euro car parts. dont buy the really cheap ones as they are crap and your be changing them again next year.
poly bushes will make the the ride feel harder. i would stick to starnder OME ones.

·
Premium Member
5,213 Posts
Clunking noise from front end. Same noise can also be worn ARB bushes. I have Moog drop links on my Civic and they come with a two year warranty.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts