2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 45mm springs on my civic 2.2 diesel, just wondering if it would be okk to still run the standard drop links?

·
Premium Member
588 Posts
Don't see why not but always good to get better/new drop links when doing the suspension. Kill two birds one stone whilst the wheels are off! The euro car part ones are supposed to be good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My drop links are ruined anyway so ill put new standard ones back on for now until get coilovers then put the adjustable drop links on

·
Premium Member
588 Posts
The White lines adjustable ones look pretty smart..I'm going to change my drop links soon and arb bushes..I've done the drop links before about 4 years ago..the difference it made was like driving a new car..

·
Premium Member
588 Posts
Arb bushes develop a lot of play over time. Always good to change or ho for uprated ones to stiffen up the front end..

·
Stage 3 Hybrid
6,223 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Premium Member
588 Posts
There's enough people raving about those ones on the forum..those or the eurocar part ones!!

·
Premium Member
5,191 Posts
I original fitment MOOG ones, £30 a pair and a two year warranty from my local motor factor. I have coilovers too.

·
Premium Member
588 Posts
Deffo worth it

I'm confused...if you've only changed your springs to give a 45mm drop then it's my understanding the suspension mount is still oem so the drop links should fit without any issues..

·
Stage 3 Hybrid
6,223 Posts
Deffo worth it

I'm confused...if you've only changed your springs to give a 45mm drop then it's my understanding the suspension mount is still oem so the drop links should fit without any issues..

:dito:

·
Premium Member
821 Posts
White lines adjustable?
Yes, but it's adjustable to allow them to fit multiple vehicles. But they need to be on the smallest setting to fit the Civic, so being adjustable is pretty useless (and actually makes them harder to fit)…

They're not quite worth £100 IMO. The heavy duty OEM type drop links are just as good at doing the job.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts