2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
This may be spam
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So let me know what you think, I plan on getting either rages or white OEM alloys as well as the grand prix front splitter over the coming weeks!

·
Registered
343 Posts
looking sexy.
Would like to see the colour better when it's less sunny. Kinda effects the shots you've taken..

·
Registered
383 Posts
Look's really nice! Still yet to see a DSB in the Flesh. I'm liking the idea of White OEM 18's that would look really nice. Splitter's are a must on the CTR's IMO.

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
Great looking car, I also think white stocks would look awesome with that colours.

·
Heavy Footed!
637 Posts
Lovely, did the passenger come with the deal too?

LOL

Im liking the DSB more and more each time i see it, just wish they carried out the blue theme inside the car too.

·
Premium Member
834 Posts
Very nice car,

I would go for white 18's.

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Just to be different (!) I say Rages - great looking car mate, I saw one at a dealers while hunting for mine. Wasn't sure at first, but the more I see it the more I like this colour.

·
Sold a kidney last week!
3,962 Posts
Black OEM's with the Piano Black Splitters would look lush; but then White is a WIN too IMO.

·
Registered
179 Posts
That's a nice color mate. White oems and splitters that would be v nice indeed.

·
This may be spam
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Not a fan of gold or black :(

Has anyone used a proffesional refurb? I dont want to ruin my new alloys and have them chipping paint after a year or so if I get them sprayed white.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts