2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of us have had the odd niggle, but one of the many things that work superbly, is the climate control.

In Summer, we're kept nice and cool. And in the Winter, we're warm as toast. A very efficient gadget.

·
Definately Female!
2,966 Posts
Well!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You just know that someone has to disagree and that will be me :D

When I got my replacement car the climate control broke! The car was in for a week and they pulled it all apart, they replaced some big part and then said they didn't think it was broken in the first place :rolleyes:

Basically it wouldnt blow out any warm air unles it was on high and then it was boiling, I posted on here at the time, but after they "fixed" it, the air got slowly warmer as it the temp control went higher as you would expect and................... it still works fine :D

·
Banned
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You just know that someone has to disagree and that will be me :D

When I got my replacement car the climate control broke! The car was in for a week and they pulled it all apart, they replaced some big part and then said they didn't think it was broken in the first place :rolleyes:

Basically it wouldnt blow out any warm air unles it was on high and then it was boiling, I posted on here at the time, but after they "fixed" it, the air got slowly warmer as it the temp control went higher as you would expect and................... it still works fine :D
Oh well, I'll have to think of something else, then.

Back to the drawing board !!. ;) I did try. :cool:

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
I can't say a bad thing about my climate control. I keep cool, the missus keeps warm, we couldn't be happier!

The magic seats, surely nobody has had problems with the cool rear seats???

Or the glass roof. No problems, I can see through it perfectly!

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
Or the glass roof. No problems, I can see through it perfectly!
My glass roof doesn't work....I look up and I can just see the roof of the car, should I take it back to the dealers?? :confused:

I think they may have sprayed the top the same colour as my car too! :cool:

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
My glass roof doesn't work....I look up and I can just see the roof of the car, should I take it back to the dealers?? :confused:
If you can see the roof, perhaps you should, seems as though they forgot to install the head-lining!

·
Registered
81 Posts
temp difference Left to Right

Thinking of getting an EX in 6months. (gotta wait 4 money)

I know on Golf that the driver has the "main" controland that the passenger has +/- 4ºC either side of what the driver wants.
(wifey has Golf)

What about the dualzone in EX?
What's the max temp difference you can have between L and R as Wifey wants to have it hot and I want it cool?!

Many thanks
Chris

·
Premium Member
3,004 Posts
Thinking of getting an EX in 6months. (gotta wait 4 money)

I know on Golf that the driver has the "main" controland that the passenger has +/- 4ºC either side of what the driver wants.
(wifey has Golf)

What about the dualzone in EX?
What's the max temp difference you can have between L and R as Wifey wants to have it hot and I want it cool?!

Many thanks
Chris
~26C and ~16C

·
Registered
81 Posts
baked!!

Cheers Basegreen.

Thats nice to know as in Golf (w/out dual zone) I'd be happily driving along at 20ºC an dthen wifey is cold and so turns up to 25C and I roast nad try not to fall asleep at 70mph!
i want an EX even more now!!!

Has anyone got £10k spare they can give me till I get some more money...?! Pretty please!

Cheers
C

ps looks like its 2.2Ex in galaxy grey with mats, flaps blue lighting and sports gear knob...... roll on summer!
C

·
King of the rodeo
4,830 Posts
Cheers Basegreen.

Thats nice to know as in Golf (w/out dual zone) I'd be happily driving along at 20ºC an dthen wifey is cold and so turns up to 25C and I roast nad try not to fall asleep at 70mph!
i want an EX even more now!!!

Has anyone got £10k spare they can give me till I get some more money...?! Pretty please!

Cheers
C

ps looks like its 2.2Ex in galaxy grey with mats, flaps blue lighting and sports gear knob...... roll on summer!
C
Sure why not?! Anyone else want a few grand while im throwing it about?

Good choice dude!

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Well, you can set one side to 16C and the other to 26C, but I suspect that that temperature gradient would not be achieved.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Well, you can set one side to 16C and the other to 26C, but I suspect that that temperature gradient would not be achieved. It works well enough though.
Oops, sorry.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts