2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This may sound like a really dumb question but how can I find out if a set of alloys a mate is selling would fit my FN2R? He is selling a mint set of 18" TD Pro Race 1.2`s in black and has offered me them at a stupid price, just need to know if they would fit or not. I know the chances are slim but worth a shot right? They are coming off his Evo VII.

Any help greatly appreciated :)

·
Civinfo Wind Up Merchant
2,472 Posts
APPARENTLY... Evo rims will fit

I've not tried them personally, why not just do a test fit before you buy them ?? haha

·
Premium Member
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah might be the best option, but thought I would just check on here seeing as this place is full of people with more knowledge than me :) thanks for your help.

·
Civinfo Wind Up Merchant
2,472 Posts
No worries pal :)

Like i said, AFAIK they should fit haha

Give it a whirl and let us know !! :popcorn2:

·
Premium Member
1,615 Posts
They'll have the same PCD (114.3 x 5) so that's no problem. The only trouble will be either the width of the rim or the ET offset. Ideally your wanting 7 or 8" width and an ET of 55 to 40, 35 is just about doable.

·
Civinfo Wind Up Merchant
2,472 Posts
JUST :p

I wouldn't buy them before a trial fit that's for sure!

Reactions: Jan1111

·
Race Taxi Pilot
1,558 Posts
They'll have the same PCD (114.3 x 5) so that's no problem. The only trouble will be either the width of the rim or the ET offset. Ideally your wanting 7 or 8" width and an ET of 55 to 40, 35 is just about doable.
Also the hub bore needs consideration.

Too big, and it can sometimes be corrected with spigot rings.

Too small, and you are in trouble...

The mass of the car should not be supported only by the wheel bolts.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.