2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Guys.

Looking at buying the above car and the dealer said the previous owner was a honda enthusiast, this would be apparant as the 2nd service was carried out at TDI North, looking to get some info on the car from the previous owner.

Car is a Black GT Type-R with GP pack and badging with red footwells and 35900 on the clock, 1st service was at Honda, 2nd was at TDI north and the dealer carried out the 3rd service recently, although I asked him if brake fluid had been changed and he was like 'I think so'. This was after him stating that the remaining 9 months warranty would still be intact, Although he is a bosch service centre so I thought this would Void the warranty? No paperwork from any of the 3 services are supplied, would this be a problem to anyone?

Anyways It's keenly priced at £9990 which is what caught my eye, wheels are powder coated in anthrecite which makes it stand out abit.

Hopefully someone on here comes forward to give me piece of mind.

Cheers

·
Premium Member
331 Posts
This thead gave me a good reminder! I had a SeatCupra.net sticker in the window of my 2004 ibiza FR which I traded in for my CTS (before I got the FN2) in the summer. It was a proper shed, and I meant to keep an eye on seatcupra.net for anybody asking about it so I could warn them off!

Did a search, nobody shown any interest... it's probably in a scrapheap somewhere. At least, it should be!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts