2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nit sure if you all saw Dynamo - the magician on TV the other night, He drives a Matt black Civic, Not sure if its the Type S or Type R but has anybody come across it?

Ash

·
...............Daedalus
3,687 Posts
Few threads on this already.

Haven't seen it but apparently it's got the Perspex grille so would be a Type S.

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

·
Arfurs right hand man
4,125 Posts
its been wrapped, painted calipers and the touchscreen sta nav unit added. probably a 1.4 se i shift lol

·
Banned
1,033 Posts
He would be an amazing performer, if he didnt use actors or camera-tricks in editting.

Good show though

·
Arfurs right hand man
4,125 Posts
He would be an amazing performer, if he didnt use actors or camera-tricks in editting.

Good show though
Exactly. Very talented guy but if you watch a few of his programmes and roll back in slow mo, you see alot of how he has done some of his 'tricks'

·
Arfurs right hand man
4,125 Posts
watch the show, there's one trick where he stops a couple of kids in the street and 'makes' a 2p dissapear then re-appear on on ekids shoulder.

Re-watch it and you see him put his hand on the guys shoulder during the trick, the camera moves so he's out of shot and when the camera pans quickly back to show his hands, you can see the 2p left on the kids shoulder already!

·
The Property Man
6,060 Posts
Seen that one..well it has to get there in the first place..its about putting a show and i likes it..would love to know how he twists the glass bottle..thatll be a good party trick..id get so many girls :D

·
...............Daedalus
3,687 Posts
Would like to know how he walked through that pane of glass as well.

·
The Property Man
6,060 Posts
^^^ if you watch there is a security with another big coat standing beside him who moves over to cover him exit another door :)

·
...............Daedalus
3,687 Posts
Aw, I was hoping for something elaborate and amazing lol.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts