2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
SGP Fk8
9,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spoke to falkland performance today about fitting my exhaust when it arrives and we got on to the subject of dyno's

It's normally £40+vat per car but he said if we can get 10+ there will be a discount which will increase if we have 20+ :)

He never gave a hard and fast price but if I can get enough interest I can go back to him to try and arrange a deal !

Thinking about a Saturday morning in April and just looking for interest just now

Anyone ??

·
Unfortunate East Fife fan
356 Posts
Spoke to falkland performance today about fitting my exhaust when it arrives and we got on to the subject of dyno's

It's normally £40+vat per car but he said if we can get 10+ there will be a discount which will increase if we have 20+ :)

He never gave a hard and fast price but if I can get enough interest I can go back to him to try and arrange a deal !

Thinking about a Saturday morning in April and just looking for interest just now

Anyone ??

What is this dyno thing you speak of?:confused:

·
Premium Member
834 Posts
I work every 2nd Saturday morning, so depending which Saturday it was held on, I'd maybe pop along for a nosey.

I wouldn't be wanting to dyno my car as I have not carried out any mods and not really that bothered what bhp it has from stock.

·
SGP Fk8
9,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I work every 2nd Saturday morning, so depending which Saturday it was held on, I'd maybe pop along for a nosey.

I wouldn't be wanting to dyno my car as I have not carried out any mods and not really that bothered what bhp it has from stock.
Got any mods planned ?

·
Premium Member
834 Posts
Got any mods planned ?
Wouldn't mind getting the suspension sorted with either a set of Eibach Pro Springs and FRS with rear shims or go the whole hog and get a set of coilovers.
Will upgrade the front discs and pads when the brake pads need replaced. I think the standard brakes are crap, as I've had a few squeaky arse moments due to them fading too easily either that or it's me being a little bit over enthusiastic.

Just got other things that have to take priority before I can spend cash on the car at the moment.

·
SGP Fk8
9,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wouldn't mind getting the suspension sorted with either a set of Eibach Pro Springs and FRS with rear shims or go the whole hog and get a set of coilovers.
Will upgrade the front discs and pads when the brake pads need replaced. I think the standard brakes are crap, as I've had a few squeaky arse moments due to them fading too easily either that or it's me being a little bit over enthusiastic.

Just got other things that have to take priority before I can spend cash on the car at the moment.
Didn't have any planned but I just spent 800 quid in the last 2 days :facepalm:
Fitted my racing suction kit today and it's awesome , when you hear it on the meet you will want one ;) and my exhaust should be here in 10 days time :)

·
TIMMEH!!!!!!
580 Posts
Im out, no point for me, im keeping the car standard. If i want more power i'll get me another car for a cheaper price

·
Premium Member
6,314 Posts
Ive not modded my car either considering getting a panel filter and and exhaust but would like to see what my car is stock before spending the cash lol,be good for another meet though

·
SGP Fk8
9,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You will want a hks racing suction kit after the meet ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts