2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Fantastic

Well impressed today, thank you Paul.

It seems to me after my first visit to DTI North that the team are excellent individuals, very Friendly down to earth people who deffo know what they are doing when it comes to tuning Jap cars.

I will be taking my car there from now on...

Cheers Tim Moss

·
Premium Member
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Edited.
Also added the stock EG we tested in the afternoon and for a 92 car that was absolutly mint, still made stock power after all this time.
Fast Honda's rock. :)

·
Big T
1,554 Posts
Thanks for your time and effort paul see you soon pal for some mods on mine,lol i got the bug now.
i was very happy with the figure as a base figure to start with good enough for me for standard.

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
Also really pleased with mine and my miltek!,

put a touch more oil in this morning too as it was looking a bit low yesterday ;)

+ really good smooth low end torque
top figure

- massive dip in power before Vtec unlike most others who's just level a bit. (said i could feel that too!)

Toda manifold arrived this morning too! Yippeeeee! :DHow ever, I need to save for a flashpro before I can ask you to fit it and map it for me! Booooooo!:(
Santaclause best be listening!:santa1:

·
Premium Member
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:facepalm:
First car on and scale was setup for the FN2's.
Still seems to read correct numbers though even with scales out.
If he wants to pop back at anytime though will stick it back on to confirm results.;)

·
Civinfo Wind Up Merchant
2,472 Posts
:facepalm:
First car on and scale was setup for the FN2's.
Still seems to read correct numbers though even with scales out.
If he wants to pop back at anytime though will stick it back on to confirm results.;)
How much ??? hahaha
i was really impressed with the results for my 2.2 :eek:
not bad for a diesel with just a map

Thank you all for a really good morning, a shame i couldnt stay longer !!( Girlfriend moaning :( )
But i really enjoyed it, all the guys at Tdi made it a good time too!

I would love to "stick it back on to confirm" haha!

PM me and we can sort something out ? :eek:

·
Registered
65 Posts
10BHP up without any increase of compression ratio..and without loses at low revs...sounds amazing..
It's not a cheap mod though. I think it's only about £250 for the cams but it's the fitting that adds to the cost significantly. I'm sure someone said it's about £1000 all in??

·
Premium Member
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It's not a cheap mod though. I think it's only about £250 for the cams but it's the fitting that adds to the cost significantly. I'm sure someone said it's about £1000 all in??

Its certainly not that much for stage 1 cams and it can be done around a 25K service to reduce costs as the rocker cover is already off.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts