2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Who is the best person to speak too ? I was going to drive the car from spain to uk but not getting much joy, pluss my brakes are shot. Whp do i need to speak to re maping my car !

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Virviper gets some good mentions, why is he not on here amymore , and how do i grt hold of him !

·
Premium Member
5,241 Posts
Virviper gets some good mentions, why is he not on here amymore , and how do i grt hold of him !
Vit is very good, I spent over £1k with UK based tuners who weren't able to fix a problem with my car, he fixed it after I email! Unfortunately he was banned from the site for not following the rules and disagreeing with TDI. His email address is [email protected]

·
Premium Member
1,368 Posts
Who is the best person to speak too ? I was going to drive the car from spain to uk but not getting much joy, pluss my brakes are shot. Whp do i need to speak to re maping my car !
only VitViper!!!

·
Resident Civinfo Nutter
4,451 Posts
check this out FlashPro Tuning

you should find him about there some times so yeah

·
Premium Member
6,644 Posts
VitViper is a genius. Best Flashpro tuner on the planet IMO

I have had a few cals by him now, he is always very helpful and informative. I honestly beleive he knows Flashpro more than any other tuner.

·
Premium Member
1,007 Posts
I am gonna say Paul aka Culasse. I got my E tune from him and only got positiv things to say about the tune and his level of knowledge and service:)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Iam currently in the middle of a etune with Vitviper and he seems very knowledgeable and always willing to explain what he is doing.

Kev

·
Premium Member
6,644 Posts
1 - 20 of 59 Posts